Tuesday 17 March 2009

Taper Week

So still carb loading for Sunday and taking all my Vits and Supps that I get from the awesome website MyProtein. What value. I also must be a weirdo because I like the taste of the Whey Isolate. Got my Hr Run in today. Covered7.5 miles steady at L3. Felt a bit heavy to start off with but soon got into the swing of things which was nice as it made me feel a little better ready for Sun. So quick turbo tomorrow and then rest. Mrs Swallow has made me lovely Homemade (healthy) cakes and smoothies etc for me to nibble on this week. I'm trying to get the Salads, Fibre, Chicken, Pasta,Feta cheese etc in. Coach told me when I get the chance to rest to put my feet up and relax. Not sure what world he lives in, if its not the normal married life jobs its the dog who needs walking or work. Kaz has promised to drive the 5hrs down to the race destination Ill start then. Booked into a lovely little B&B for 3 days so Guinness will be drunk if race completed.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the race fella, now that's what I call "going long"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know but thanks for the support. PMA and all that stuff.

    ReplyDelete