Wednesday 18 March 2009

Ouch!!!!!

Christ no matter how many I have had them bloody sports massage's wreck, especially when you don't stretch on a regular basis. Yes that's me. So got my hr turbo in at lunch, 15 min warm up at 149bpm Cad 96. Then 30 min at 153bpm cad was roughly about 94. Then a 15 min WD covered 19.1 miles in the Hour. Sometimes the turbo is a killer. Unlike the Hussler I'm more of a beat man required to inspire me, none of that girl's singing stuff!!!!! So I'm done and dusted now till the big day. I'm trying to relax but its not really happening.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck for the race mate. You're turning into a younger version of Sags (albeit with more grey hair) with an obsession for training.

    Enjoy the rest this week because by heck your body will be demanding payback next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday you run.

    Sunday I lie in with a hangover.

    Your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust you are still alive you Silver Fox you. I'm desperate to hear how you got on, although I believe you are now sunning yourself on your bike training week.

    GIT!!!

    ReplyDelete